1. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty The spring units of Jackson Upholstered products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
4. SLEEPER MECHANISM - One (1) Year Warranty Sleeper mechanisms (all metal parts) are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for a period of (1) one year.
5. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Jackson upholstered products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a (1) one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as decorative wood trim, table tops, latches, shields, and hinges.
We deliver 30-40 miles from our store, for a charge depending on purchase.